The MIM Engineer shall perform design, implementation, and configuration of Microsoft Identity Manager in support of complex user migration and ongoing sustainment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Design, install, configure and manage MIM Product.
· Experience with MIM programming is required.
· Experience with Privileged Access Management principles is required.
· Experience tuning for performance and high availability
· Ensure systems are compliant within required security standards
· Develop and maintain O&M Standard Operating Procedures for developed capabilities
· Develop and implement testing strategies and document results.
· Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems with the environment including Microsoft and Linux O/S
· Supports security planning; assessment; risk analysis; and risk management
· Integrate with BMC based enterprise management tools
· Integrate with Splunk
· Ability to develop written operations procedures and to provide content for development of computer based training for operations staff
· Understand and implement hardening policies as defined by client standards and industry standards
· Provide knowledge transfer to Customer personnel
· Work directly with Vendor and Engineering on improvements of the project’s solutions
· Generate solutions to complex problems which integrate into the program environment
· Identify issues and create improvement processes to help with the reduction of incident outage times
· Performs system or network designs that encompass multiple enclaves; to include those with differing data protection/classification requirements
10+ of related Experience. TOP SECRET REQUIRED
- Work is primarily in Belgium and requires some travel to other International customer sites.
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
- Sitting for extended periods of time in typical office setting.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard or mouse, and to handle other computer components.
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
QBE W2 Salaried Employee Benefits Overview
Company Paid Ancillary
· Short Term Disability
· Long Term Disability
· QBE participates in a 401K plan through ADP. Employees are eligible to enroll in the 401K plan after the first payroll cycle and can make adjustments to their plan at any time. There is no vesting period for QBE 401K plan.
· Health: QBE offers a PPO plan as well as HSA medical plan through Cigna.
· Health Savings Account: Option to contribute pretax dollars if enrolled in specific medical plan. QBE contributes $1250 into the HSA account for all enrolled. This is funded quarterly.
· Dental through Delta Dental with a very robust $5000 maximum benefit
· Vision through Cigna
· Life Insurance through Lincoln Financial
· Spousal Life Insurance through Lincoln Financial
· Child Life Insurance through Lincoln Financial
· Critical Illness through CHUBB
· Accident Plan through CHUBB
· Employees are offered tuition assistance toward furthering their education every calendar year. Requests must be approved by QBE Management.
Paid Time Off (PTO):
· QBE has a paid time off (PTO) plan that combines vacation, sick, and personal days into one allotment for maximum flexibility. Employees are entitled to 15 days during the year.
Federal Holiday’s Observed:
· New Year’s Day
· Martin Luther King, Jr Birthday
· Washington’s Birthday
· Memorial Day
· Independence Day
· Labor Day
· Columbus Day
· Veteran’s Day
· Christmas Day
Other non-monetary benefits:
In addition to standard benefits, QBE has made significant efforts to create a close-knit culture focused on collaboration and trust in each other. We accomplish this through activities such as:
· Regular All-Hands meetings for employees to interact with each other
· Team building events
· Employer match towards Charitable contributions
· Annual Summer Family picnic
· Annual Holiday party
Quality Business Engineering