I am seeking a Senior Biostatistician for a forward-thinking Global Biopharma company with a promising pipeline including several novel molecules. They have an extremely innovative culture where you matter, and that encourages people to bring forward new ideas. Concentrate on Big Data, Machine Learning and MI but covering all aspects of clinical analysis.
They are looking for a statistician to provide insights into how Big Data methods can be used to improve clinical development.
- Strong experience in R/Python
- Experience in Machine Learning/AI
- Experience of Big Data methodology
- Provide expert statistical input across all stages of analysis, leading one or more biomarker or big data projects
- Improve decision making by developing and maintaining advanced predictive models
- Work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams
- Provide novel statistical methods using Machine Learning and AI
Be extremely focused on the patient. The environment is heavily based on innovation and you will be encouraged to learn and implement new ideas. You will be given plenty of responsibility in a nurturing environment where you matter.
There is a strong emphasis on innovation, collaboration and impact whilst still offering a motivating, friendly and flexible work environment that values their employees.
What do you get in return?
- Opportunity to gain novel insights to drive decision making in clinical development
- Ability to research and implement new statistical/Big Data methodology
- Leveraging Big Data to make strategic insights to improve clinical development
- Industry leading salary, annual bonus, car allowance and Long Term Incentive Plan