The GBS (Group Business Solution) division ensures the competitiveness of Euroclear by delivering reliable and sustainable IT solutions for the financial securities markets.
We are looking for an Application Analyst for Collateral, Funds & Windows
Overall you will:
- Provide application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project
- Develop program logic for new applications or analyze and modify logic in existing applications
- Code, test, debug, document, implement and maintain software applications
- Analyze requirements, and maintain, test and integrate application
- Carry out mainstream application development and provides support. Capable of operating autonomously and without close supervision on many design, programming and maintenance activities. Capable of designing changes in complex applications, the work being checked by more experienced colleagues.
- Likely to have direct control over programmers but the programmers may formally report into someone else or the programming activity may be outsourced.
- Assists with development by gathering information, performing analysis, and eliciting the details of user requirements in discussion with users. Designs applications in line with the required business and operational requirements, while being compatible with the design guidelines.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be coded. May provide detailed budget and workload estimates for new application development activities.
- Undertakes analysis and validates the outcome of the coding and testing tasks, working within a team. May occasionally undertake programming and unit testing activities for complex and/or critical programs.
- Requires the capacity to understand specific client needs or technical requirements in order to apply well-developed skills or knowledge. Liaises with client to understand system requirements and existing business process
- Supports the testing teams (problem analysis and bug fixing) during the testing phases of projects.
- Supports application software running in production by fixing problems and making enhancements.
- May lead small, lower-risk projects, such as stand-alone systems or functionality enhancements for existing systems.
- Typically analyses and implements complex software applications with a high level of autonomy
- May correspond to the mission of "Application owner" (AO) when having an expert knowledge of the design of a specific application
- Min 3y experience within application support/development
- knowledge in .NET and Windows Development technologies (jquery, html, VB .NET, C#, MVC...)
- experience with major projects and managing an offshore partner as part of your delivery. Knowledge of APIs - design and implementation is a must
- previous exposure to .NetCore is a plus
- eager to learn and interested in new technologies
- able to learn quickly how an application works and understand the underneath business rational
- meticulous in your work
- service oriented and solution driven
- able to write and complete documents in a clear/structured way
- able to coach more junior team members
- work on several tasks in parallel while sticking to deadlines set
- work independently as well as in team, you are willing to share knowledge with your colleagues
- communicate efficiently with all stakeholders
Euroclear recruits people from all walks of life. Our 3,500 employees represent 89 nationalities, of which over 50% are women. We are deeply convinced that diversity of talents, backgrounds and opinions is a key to success, by fostering engagement, energy and innovation. We are committed to promoting diversity within the organisation, as well as an inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves, feels valued and respected, regardless of their background.