The Sr. SharePoint Engineer will implement hosted SharePoint services in development and production environments and support the migration of existing SharePoint sites on legacy infrastructure onto the new infrastructure.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implementing SharePoint infrastructure from the ground up
- Develop and maintain O&M Standard Operating Procedures for SharePoint environment
- Integrate with other Infrastructure products (VMware, Active Directory, etc…)
- High-level knowledge of SharePoint site migration
- Understand and implement hardening policies as defined by client standards and industry standards
- Provide knowledge transfer to Customer personnel on BMC solutions
- Work directly with Vendor and Engineering on improvements of the project’s solutions
- Generate solutions to complex problems which integrate into the program environment
- Identify issues and create improvement processes to help with the reduction of incident outage times
- Install, configure, and maintain SharePoint product suites
- Integrate with infrastructure components to enforce security policies and standards
- Create programmatic documentation, standard operating procedures and granular process checklists
- Maintain the integrity and security of servers and systems
- Sets up administrator and service accounts
- Maintain system documentation
- Interact with users and evaluates vendor products
- Develop and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- Develop and implement testing strategies and document results
- Demonstrated ability to work with little or no supervision
- Demonstrated ability to define and refine application virtualization requirements for customer environments
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers and external teams to gather critical project information.
- Understanding of DNS, DHCP, and Certificate Management
- Work is primarily in Mons, Belgium, with potential to travel to other International customer sites.
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
- Sitting for extended periods of time in typical office setting.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard or mouse, and to handle other computer components.
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Masters Degree preferred
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Must possess and maintain a US Top Secret clearance.
QBE W2 Salaried Employee Benefits Overview
Company Paid Ancillary
· Short Term Disability
· Long Term Disability
· QBE participates in a 401K plan through ADP. Employees are eligible to enroll in the 401K plan after the first payroll cycle and can make adjustments to their plan at any time. There is no vesting period for QBE 401K plan.
· Health: QBE offers a PPO plan as well as HSA medical plan through Cigna.
· Health Savings Account: Option to contribute pretax dollars if enrolled in specific medical plan. QBE contributes $1250 into the HSA account for all enrolled. This is funded quarterly.
· Dental through Delta Dental with a very robust $5000 maximum benefit
· Vision through Cigna
· Life Insurance through Lincoln Financial
· Spousal Life Insurance through Lincoln Financial
· Child Life Insurance through Lincoln Financial
· Critical Illness through CHUBB
· Accident Plan through CHUBB
· Employees are offered tuition assistance toward furthering their education every calendar year. Requests must be approved by QBE Management.
Paid Time Off (PTO):
· QBE has a paid time off (PTO) plan that combines vacation, sick, and personal days into one allotment for maximum flexibility. Employees are entitled to 15 days during the year.
Federal Holiday’s Observed:
· New Year’s Day
· Martin Luther King, Jr Birthday
· Washington’s Birthday
· Memorial Day
· Independence Day
· Labor Day
· Columbus Day
· Veteran’s Day
· Christmas Day
Other non-monetary benefits:
In addition to standard benefits, QBE has made significant efforts to create a close-knit culture focused on collaboration and trust in each other. We accomplish this through activities such as:
· Regular All-Hands meetings for employees to interact with each other
· Team building events
· Employer match towards Charitable contributions
· Annual Summer Family picnic
· Annual Holiday party
· Sport & Health discounts
Quality Business Engineering