Our people are our most valuable asset. To support and reinforce our IT team we are looking for a SAP Front End Developer.
Mission and Key Tasks
As a developer, you take part of the developments of the different business applications solutions in relation to the business needs and expectations. Being part of the business applications team at group level, you will take a share of responsibility within project workgroups, defined by the integration & development team leader. You will respect the boundaries of the ICT rules & regulations.
- Active participation in different projects covering the .Net, Fiori (SAPUI5) and ABAP developments in line with the business requirements. Microsoft Power platform/power automate flows / .NET applications are as well part of our landscape.
- Develop the Change Requests approved by the Ontex Change Advisory Board
- Work closely together with other Business Applications team members in developing solutions for the business
- Monitoring of performance and availability of own-developed solutions under the supervision of a senior developer
- EDI monitoring communication with customers, suppliers and partners. This monitoring is on a scheduled basis, where the Lead integration expert will give support on complex questions or cases.
- Take a share of responsibility over the development process: analysis, technical design, development, unit testing, maintenance and documentation.
- Responsible for technical documentation.
- Provide second-level support for the applications.
- Respect the ICT procedures, assist in detecting flaws and provide feedback.
- Min. 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in Fiori/SAPUI5 to develop SAP Fiori applications using the SAP Gateway
- Classic and Object Oriented programming in ABAP
- Knowledge of MVC Design paradigm
- Extensive experience in configuring SAP BTP ( Neo & Cloud Foundry)
- Basic knowledge of .NET Framework
- Familiar with relational Databases principles (MS SQL / Entity framework)
- Experience with the following is considered an asset: B2B EDI and/or EDI principles, Microsoft Power platform / Azure cloud, SAP S/4 Hana, Manufacturing / MES systems integrating with SAP
- Strong willingness to learn
- Proactive and result-oriented
- Team player with a collaborative attitude