Industry/Sector TMT X-Sector
Management Level Director
Job Description & Summary At PwC South East Asia Consulting, we help businesses to work smarter and grow faster. We partner with our clients to build effective organisations, innovate and grow, reduce costs, manage risk and regulation and, leverage talent. Our aim is to support businesses in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
PwC’s South East Asian Consulting practice provides a comprehensive range of professional services and experience to deliver large scale, cross territory transformation projects, wherever our clients need us to be – from strategy through to execution.
About the Team
PwC SEAC’s Management Consulting practice provides a combination of business and technology advice from strategy to execution and helps solve our clients’ most complex business challenges.
The Finance capability supports clients in their Finance Transformations to build high performing finance functions to release time and people from transactional work to perform value adding activities whilst maintaining an optimised control environment.
Our focus areas are Finance Vision & Performance (e.g. Enterprise Performance Management), Finance Transformation through Cloud ERP and Digital Platforms, and Finance Organisation and Structures.
About the Role
You will work with our clients and our internal cross line of service teams to:
- Lead and deliver client engagements and collaborate with senior Finance executives, their team and our internal cross line of service teams to determine improvements for existing policies, processes, technologies and organisation structure
- Define and develop strategies, roadmaps, optimal target operating model and deliver Finance transformation and change projects which help address our clients’ evolving needs in the finance function along the dimensions of insight, efficiency and effectiveness, and control
- Identify initiatives to help clients transform / improve their Finance and operational processes in areas such as:
- - Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting
- - Chart of Accounts, Financial Closing and Consolidation
- - Profitability & Cost Management
- - Management Reporting, Business Analytics
- Support the implementation of relevant technology platforms in the finance function such as SAP, Oracle, Workday Financials, MS Dynamics, Hyperion, Cognos, Anaplan, Tagetik, Qlikview and Tableau
- Lead change for large scale multi-site ERP or EPM Implementation (e.g. SAP S/4HANA, Workday Financials), and other related transformational change efforts, including but not limited to efficiency and effectiveness initiatives; organisational restructurings; organisational capabilities development
- Support and pursuits team with gaining access to tenders, build proposals, win work and deliver projects
- Define and develop strategies, roadmaps deliver projects which help address our clients’ evolving needs along the dimensions of insight, efficiency and effectiveness, and control
- Develop deep relationships with key senior finance and management executives to bring the range of Finance and other competency offerings to the client
You are likely to be a Finance professional with the following key attributes:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance related discipline from a reputable University, with strong skills and experience in Finance and treasury processes
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of relevant experience including Consulting (Finance) background with demonstrated skills in building pipeline, managing projects and communicating effectively with clients and teams; or otherwise with strong industry experience (e.g. Financial Services, Real Estate, Shipping, Transportation and Logistics, Government and Public Sector, etc.) in the finance function in a business partner role
- Experience with implementing / working on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Enterprise Performance Management platforms / technologies
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with a track record of senior executive level engagement
- Ability to demonstrate strong abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback
- Relevant certifications (e.g. ERP/EPM technology platforms, Lean / Six-Sigma, PMP, etc.) will be advantageous
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel Requirements Not Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
Government Clearance Required? No
Job Posting End Date