- Run basic experiments according to qualified procedures.
- Keep inventories running/up to date.
- Know and apply specific protection measures linked to handling of chemicals (specific training and qualification done by R&D).
- Summarize results of basic experiments and communicate these results to colleagues (in electronic labnotebook).
- Work in the lab to make product and test them, following already defined protocols.
Profiel - You have a A2 or Bachelor in Chemistry.
- You are a graduate or have a first experience working in a lab, via previous work experience or via studies.
- You are independent (minimal supervision will be required when in the lab).
- You are organized to follow up long term stability tests with minimal supervision.
- You have a good level in English.
Aanbod Interim contract of 1 year.