The GBS (Group Business Solution) division ensures the competitiveness of Euroclear by delivering reliable and sustainable IT solutions for the financial securities markets.
We are looking for an Application Analyst for Collateral, Funds & Windows
Overall you will:
- Provide application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project
- Develop program logic for new applications or analyze and modify logic in existing applications
- Code, test, debug, document, implement and maintain software applications
- Analyze requirements, and maintain, test and integrate application
- Conduct design, programming and maintenance activities, with available help and guidance particularly on complex analysis
- Carry out application maintenance and enhancements. Capable of operating autonomously and without close supervision on many programming and maintenance activities.
- Assist Application Designers by information gathering and performing analysis about existing software applications.
- Undertake allocated programming and testing tasks, typically at the unit level, working within a team. May undertake application or system design activities with the support and control of more experienced colleagues
- Require the capacity to understand specific client needs or technical requirements in order to apply well-developed skills or knowledge. Liaises with client to understand system requirements and existing business process
- Support the testing teams (problem analysis and bug fixing) during the testing phases of projects.
- Support application software running in production by fixing problems and making enhancements.
- Typically code, test, debug and implement complex or critical software applications.
- Typically implement (i.e. analyses, codes, tests and debugs) complex or critical software applications.
- Min 2y experience within application support/development
- knowledge in .NET and Windows Development technologies (jquery, html, VB .NET, C#, MVC...)
- knowledge of .Net core, APIs design/development is a plus
- knowledge of specific business lines (Settlement, banking, collateral, etc) is a plus
- analytical skills
- eager to learn and curious about new technologies
- able to learn quickly how an application works
- meticulous in your work
- service oriented and solution driven
- able to write and complete documents in a clear/structured way
- work on several tasks in parallel while sticking to deadlines set
- work independently as well as in team, you are willing to share knowledge with your colleagues
- communicate efficiently with all stakeholders
Euroclear recruits people from all walks of life. Our 3,500 employees represent 89 nationalities, of which over 50% are women. We are deeply convinced that diversity of talents, backgrounds and opinions is a key to success, by fostering engagement, energy and innovation. We are committed to promoting diversity within the organisation, as well as an inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves, feels valued and respected, regardless of their background.