afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Business Project Management. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access to our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
In the context of Retail & Private Banking, our client is looking for a Business Project Manager to perform the following duties:
- Follow-up in a structured way the Belgian bank- & insurance landscape with deep-dives based on BNPPF's Retail- & Private- banking priorities
- Follow-up in a structured way of the latest developments & trends in the market (new players, partnerships, strategic actions, financial results,...)
- Summarize & highlight unique elements of the (digital) offer of both traditional & new players
- Play an important role between customer insights, business (and digital) performance as well as strategic decisions, by providing relevant input per case, making recommendations based on findings in the market & trends
- Responsible for the project governance
- Leading project boards or steering committees
- Project monitoring and reporting
- Risk and issue management
- Capacity planning and resource management
- Budget management
- Performance management
- Process improvement
- Time management
- Follow-up on project documentation and change control
- Strong level in English and Good level in French and Dutch
- Master Degree or equivalent by experience
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Extensive interest for and knowledge of the financial market (actual landscape, trends, market evolutions, competitive environment, analyses, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of bank & insurance products
- Extensive knowledge of the Retail & Private banking market
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- Weoffer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heared and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.